Ping is an experienced and knowledgeable Silicon Valley real estate agent, serving the San Francisco Bay Area, South Bay, East Bay and Peninsula. Ping was named as the Top Agent of Morgan Real Estate, and to the prestigious Coldwell Banker International President's Circle in consecutive years prior to joining Morgan. Ping's way of working is to be honest and transparent with her clients, while being tactical and strong in negotiating with the other side. She always keeps her clients with up-to-date market conditions and strives for the smoothest sales and the best possible outcome for her clients. Testimonials from her clients say it all about her workstyle and results. Ping looks forward to helping you buy or sell your next home!
Ping is also a community activist; Being a Silicon Valley resident for over two decades, she founded a North Valley Chinese community social group in 2015, which is consistently full for having 500 members. The group promotes sharing and support among neighborhood residents, and has had a significant impact on the daily life of many North San Jose and Milpitas neighbors.
We have a common goal: Making you a homeowner. Let's make it happen!
Ensuring you exceptional service at every step of your home buying process.
- Search listings from the convenience of your home.
- Be the first to get new listings that match your criteria.
- Get real estate market watch updates for listings in your area.
- "For Buyers" - Your source for the latest tips, checklists and free reports.
- Personal Consultation - Vast experience and knowledge you can rely on.
- Financial advice - Loans, Mortgages, interest and tax benefits.
- Community information and Utilities.
Allow me to list your home for a quick sale. As a real estate specialist, I know what it takes to sell your home. I bring expert knowledge, valuable experience blended with the latest technology, a well-defined marketing plan, a cohesive network, energy, enthusiasm and the excitement of a job well done.
- Detailed Home Evaluation Report and advice on the best price to list your home.
- Vast exposure to your listing.
- Virtual tours to distinguish your listing.
- "For Sellers" - Your source for the latest tips, checklists and free reports.
- Personal Consultation - Vast experience and knowledge you can rely on.
- Relocating - Everything you need to know about the neighborhood and transferring utilities.
I am passionate about my job, love my neighborhood and keep up with the latest trends and strategies so that I can pass them on to my clients.
Ping helped us got our the first house. It was very nice to work with her. It was very tough to buy a house within limited budget in the recent market, we almost gave up, but she encouraged us and helped us to find the main issues and provided solutions....eventually we got a good deal. We really appreciated. We would not have the house smoothly and successfully without her. She is very responsible, patient and kind. She is like a friend.
I would highly recommend using her service. Lin Chen
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
With all the craziness in the housing market of the Bay Area in mind, you know you are in good hands if you are working with Ping. She knows the latest trends of the local market like the back of her hand, gives great advice without ever being pushy, and holds your hand in every step of the way. Telling from my recent experience buying a house with her, what makes her stand out as a top tier realtor is that she really reads all the documents the seller's agent throws at you (and believe me, there are a LOT to read), finds questions / concerns and quickly contacts the relevant parties for clarification on your behalf. As a comparison, some of the less experienced realtors I've had the (mis)fortune to work with don't even know which document is for what purpose! :D
I highly recommend Ping to be your realtor if you are in the Bay Area! Peng Yan
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, ValueWe just sold our house in San Jose. We never would have anticipated the intricacies of selling a house. Without Ping on our side, we wouldn’t have made it. From day one to the close of escrow, Ping was always there (not out of reach). She covered not only the side of selling but also any legal aspects that might arise. She was always on top of things and didn’t feel short about communicating anything that has to do with the sale. I highly recommend her and her team. You won’t be disappointed.
Satisfied customers here
Conrad and Sylvia
- Positive: Professionalism, Responsiveness
Dr. Ping Ding worked as our realtor for our long time house buying process. She is always professional, considerate and responsive. She made our house buying experience pleasant and comfortable. We appreciate Ping's diligent work and would recommend her to our friends without reservation. Jianhan Liu
- Ping Ding is a professional realtor. She is trustworthy, not only a realtor But also a friend. She has a great wealth of experience. With her help we bought our first house, also our dream house. She gave us many reasonable advice and did a great job in the whole process. I strongly recommend Ping Ding as your first choice. Yuying Han
- Ping did a great job selling my home. Her guidance was right on point to make my place highly presentable. It sold for above advertised price and in far less time than planned. Her calm supportive demeanor helped soften my seller stress through the entire process from pre-listing to post sale. She communicated clearly, explaining what was happening and what was needed. Thank you, Ping, for all your efforts getting the price I wanted. And making the sale of my home go as smooth as silk. Frank Ciuba
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, ValuePing Ding is easy to communicate. Straightforward. Responsive. Decisive. She helped us to buy a place. We were not rookies in real estate we knew what we were looking for. She definitely fit in everything what we were looking for as a buyer's agent. We would use her again if we have the chance. Highly recommend. Xiaoyu Zhou
- Ping was recommended to us by a friend and helped find and purchase our house. We had no experience when it came to house hunting and Ping helped us each step of the way. After we discussed our location preferences, budget, styles, Ping set up a schedule and helped show the houses. She explained if the asking price was too low/high, what potential concerns we should be aware of, and based on our feedback would arrange additional visits to other homes. We looked at a wide area, covering Niles to Morgan Hill. We found a few homes we like we Ping prepared the documents for us to review and we were able to review them together either in person at her office or over the phone. After we put in our first offer and was turned down, Ping was immediately ready to show us more properties and help us not get down on the whole process. We were lucky that we were able to get our second offer approved after some negotiations and last minute viewing before offers were due. Ping helped us through the rest of the process and has kept in contact every now and again since we expressed interest in potentially buying a second investment property. She even bought us a wedding gift and house warming gift once we moved in. As soon as we are ready for a second house, we will 100% work with Ping again. As she says, a realtor and a friend. Trevor Mcmahon
- Ping is a very professional, sharp, considerate, and responsible agent providing excellent real estate services. She will look out for your best interests and is always very responsive when I need her. While I was coming to Silicon Valley to look for my investment property in two separate tight trips, Ping helped plan out all the details in advance to ensure my trips would be efficient and mission would be completed. She used her great real estate insights to help narrow down areas and property types in my first trip. While I came in the second time, she thoroughly filtered properties before hand and analyzed pros and cons of each candidate property while showing me around. She was exceptionally strategic in ensuring my winning in the bidding wars given my stringent time, taking into consideration my priorities and communicating effectively with each seller's agent of candidate properties. This provided me with the information that I needed for making the best decisions. As a result, I was very lucky to be able to buy the house I desired the most on my first try, being at the 2nd highest price! Furthermore, Ping continued providing great services that I needed as a remote owner after the purchase was completed. I highly recommend you Ping as your real estate agent. She will take great care of you, get you the best, and save you time! Pat Sun
- I recently sold my older house in Almaden Valley and moved to a newer house in the foothills of San Jose Alum Rock Area. I have been working with Ping for a while. We looked at comparable properties and analyzed the Market to come in at the right price point for a quick sale. We had 1 open house which was very professionally done from the cleaning to the staging and later clearing the house. I had very little time or knowledge so I relied heavily on Ping to assist me with all necessary arrangements and paper work. Ping always stayed on top of the process, kept me well informed and did all her work to minimize my efforts. I occasionally signed some docs and met a few times to finalize the sale.
The process was very similar with buying my new home. Ping took care of the coordination the inspections and the entire paper trail. It was easy for me the seller/buyer and as I travel a lot and am very busy at work I appreciated that I have some one I can trust to look out for my best interest.
I had a great experience working with Ping and have no problem recommending her to my friends and colleagues. Izak Kapi
- Ping was my agent while looking for a house in the redwood shore area. A lot of issues and problems we met during the process and Ping was great in guiding me through the tunnel. She was very thorough, pleasant and patient, while made sure all info was provided and understood. I am now living happily in my lovely house and THANKS TO PING! I would highly recommend using her service. Sophia Wu
- Ping is one of the most experienced and dedicated realtors that I have been working with. She takes very good care of her clients, which in turn earns her high level of trust from her clients. She always closes her transactions smoothly. I am confident Ping will help you find your best home and negotiate a best deal for you. Allen Liang
- Ping is a very professional agent. She helped us found and signed our first house. She walked through the details of the papers with us and made sure that we understood the implications of those phrases in the papers. She took a lot of efforts to make sure the house we approached was the house we want and best fit us. We would highly recommend anyone to hire Ping as their agent because she get the job DONE! Yan Z
- Ping is a very nice and professional agent. It was not easy to purchase a house in the fast-paced market. Ping tried her best to support us and gave us useful suggestions. No matter how late it was, she would respond us quickly. You will always see a big smile on her face. If you are considering to move into a new home or invest a property, please contact with Ping. Sarah Shi
- We have best experience with Ping for buyer and seller. She is very patient with customer, and she made lots of suggestions based on her experience. At same time, she is very considerate and think all aspect in terms of customer's benefit. I strongly recommend her for everyone who need to buy/sell their home. I will definitely invite her as our realtor in future. nis02002
- Ping and I worked together for five years at Coldwell Banker in Cupertino. I was the managing broker of that office for 25 years, the last two of which we were honored to be the top producing office of its size in the nation for Coldwell Banker. I have had the privilege of managing many top producing agents, and have never worked with anyone who deserves my endorsement more than Ping. She is always pleasant, and works diligently to guide her clients through the challenges of the many complex situations which arise during a real estate transaction. Ping is smart, well educated, and spares no amount of effort to protect her clients. She gets her sellers the highest possible price, and manages to find her buyers their dream homes. I enthusiastically give Ping my heartiest endorsement. Nina Yamaguchi
- My best experience so far. Ping has helped us sell two properties recently. Both properties were sold within 10 days in this relatively slow market at a price that exceeds our expectations. During both transactions, we had smooth communications with her from beginning to end. She has shown great attentions to details and very well prepared our properties as model homes that attracted lots of traffic during open houses. She is also very strategic in terms of pricing and timing of accepting offers. Working with Ping has been a true pleasure. Kate You
Type your address below to find out how much your property is worth
Morgan Real Estate
San Jose, CA 95131